Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm BACK!

Holy cow it has been a long time since I have posted anything ! Time has just slipped away! It was a very busy summer and fall and I have been busy preparing for Christmas since Thanksgiving ! I have many post ideas and hopefully will be able to stay more active on my web page.
I first want to wish everyone Happy Holidays ! I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings and I hope this merry season will be filled with family friends joy and good food !

A lot has changed in my daily life. Everything from my skincare/makeup routine to having to do some major baby-proofing throughout my home. My son is 11 months already! And boy have I learned a lot ! Looking forward to sharing family recipes, product reviews, my new and wonderful skincare finds, and plenty of fun holiday DIYs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment