Tuesday, April 9, 2013

DIY Nursery Decorations

One of the handmade decorations I crafted for my baby boys nursery is an easy cheap wall decoration that I made in under 20 minutes. I had the materials needed already in my home so this project cost nothing !
First I picked out a piece of ribbon and decided how long I wanted it to hang down on my wall. Then I searched on Google for a clipart shape of an elephant. (You can use any animal shape or a flower or umbrella... anything that matches your nursery theme!) I don't have a printer so I just traced very lightly the outline of the elephant right off my laptop. Once I had the "stencil" drawn out I took several different pieces of scrapbook paper and cut the elephant shape out very carefully. I then glued each elephant to the piece of ribbon  just a couple inches apart from each other. After I let it dry I then hung it up on the wall with a tack. SO EASY! so get crafting !! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment