Thursday, April 4, 2013

makeup review

I bought a couple products from Target the other day and wanted to share what I thought of them.
The first is the NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry rose kiss. It feels exactly how it sounds- it glides on like a thick creamy butter but doesn't make your lips sticky. It really hydrates them and it tastes and smells great! There are other flavors ( caramel cream and original )and I am definitely going to have to try them. Hopefully they come out with more !



The second makeup product I bought was the new Cover Girl Clump Crusher. I am pretty picky about mascara and I have tried all sorts of types and brands. This one is now one of my favorites. It makes my lashes very long , a bit volumized and  you can layer several coats of mascara and it won't clump ! I also really like these types of mascara brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment