Monday, March 25, 2013

A Bit of Retail Therapy

Today I finally got in to see the Pediatrician for my son's 2 month check-up and vaccines. I was practically in tears while the nurse stuck my poor baby in the thigh with those giant needles ! I had never heard him scream like that, it was so stressful ! But he calmed down fairly quickly and I decided to make both our days better by taking us to the Cherry Creek Mall for some exercise and retail therapy ! And for Liam, a really nice nap while I pushed him around in the stroller. I didn't want to spend too much time or too much money so I was quick to go in and out of stores and was "power" walking with the stroller for a bit of exercise.

In almost every mall the first store I always go to is Victoria's Secret. I almost always have a coupon and love getting the free panties each month. I adore their bras, panties , body products and even their makeup. Today the PINK body products were on sale 3 for $30 and I had a $25 giftcard so I got some yummy bath and body goodies !
from left to right: PINK Spring Break Jasmine Lime 2-in-1 wash and scrub (this smells so amazing and so perfect for summer!) PINK Fresh & Clean body butter, PINK Fresh & Clean body wash& scrub (it smells so feminine and fresh- perfect for spring ! )

 I also had a coupon for a free VS workout tote that will be perfect for a reusable grocery bag or to carry my workout stuff down to the fitness center at my new apartment !
 
 
The second store  I usually stop in is Forever 21 . Their clothes are always super cute and cheap. And even if I don't have time to try on clothes Ill still stop in to check out their crazy cheap accessories.
 
Here are the two accessories I got today:
 
 
 These bows only cost $1.80 ! ( I have several styles of these)




This silky purple and cream floral head wrap/ head band only cost $2.80 and will be perfect all spring long when I want my bangs out of my face
 
 
 
 
 
I also  like to get these nail polishes there because they are actually decent and are also super cheap ! I got the "neon pink"  color for only $2.80
 
 
 
 
 
I had some time to try on a couple shirts and I landed on this one because I can dress it up a little bit with feminine jewelry, black skinnies and nice flats and I can just wear it with jeans and flops.  That is what I always look for in a piece of clothing- how many ways can I wear it and how often will I really wear it.
The faded light floral pattern immediately caught my eye in the store ( florals and lace always do !) and the super soft knit material and flowy style of it are definitely two things I love in shirts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And last but not least I decided to run into LOVECOULTURE because they also usually have cheap accessories and I was looking for a cheap springy scarf. And I found one !
This scarf was only $6.90 and the girly soft pink will look great this spring. A girl can NEVER have too many scarves ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment