Monday, March 18, 2013

New Momma Tip #2

When the department stores and magazines and baby stores give you that checklist of "necessities" to buy for your new baby, there are some things that you really don't need, some things you do, and a few things that are just convenient to have.
One thing that I saw on a checklist that I thought was ridiculous and not necessary was a baby wipe warmer. "I'm sure my baby will survive with cold wipes..." is what went through my mind. But guess what I was out buying at Babies R Us just a few days after Liam was born?  Yep. A stupid wipe warmer ! I learned fast that cold wipes were no big deal during the day, but in the middle of the night, would you want YOUR behind wiped with a cold wipe? Not so much. It was much easier using a warm wipe that my baby barely noticed at 3 a.m. And a plus : they actually are decently priced!
The one I have is called the Prince Lionheart Premium Wipe Warmer
It's $30 at Babies R Us
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3557338


this would make a great baby shower gift too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment