Wednesday, March 20, 2013

IKEA Adventure

Today my boyfriend, baby Liam and I spent the day wandering IKEA. I love IKEA like everyone does I am sure. But now that I have a baby and notice all the kid-friendly things there, I have even more respect for this awesome cheap place ! While eating their delicious Swedish meatballs, I noticed a bottle warmer plugged in ready for anyone to use ! There was a children's play and eat area in the cafeteria as well. A short sink in the bathroom for shorties and lots of toys to play on/with in the kids bedroom showroom. Everything was so adorable I think I smiled the whole time I was in there ! We bought Liam a cute decoration for over his cradle (soon to be crib!) It looks like a circus tent and even though his theme isn't circus, it's elephants turtles and giraffes, I had to get it costing only $10 !!




http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40203816/?query=MYSIG+Bed+canopy

No comments:

Post a Comment